Joining a sorority is something that can change your life. In my case, it changed for the better as I was introduced to these girls. I was also introduced to some unspoken rules that sorority girls seem to share no matter the sorority.
1. Greetings: When you see a sorority sister you say, with a genuine smile, something along the lines of:
"Hey sweet girl.", "Hey girl.", "Hello gorgeous."
2. Wardrobe: When you get a t-shirt at chapter, you wear it the next day.
3. Shopping: When you have a themed social, you go to the thrift store.
4. Get-Togethers: When you get together with your sisters, there better be cookie dough.
5. Gameday: Dress your best for football games.
BONUS: Wear your letters with PRIDE!