Thursday, July 9, 2015
8 Things To Learn from Old Movie Stars
8) Jack Lemmon- This funny guy teaches us that laughter is the best medicine. No matter what you're dressed as, make them laugh.
6) Clint Eastwood- Clint is everything from an actor, producer, even a director, and musician. He teaches us that if you want to do everything, then do it.
4) Clark Gable- Take risks. Clark is one of Hollywood's greatest actors. However, one of his roles nailed him a lawsuit because profanity was prohibited on screen. It was his famous last line in "Gone with the Wind". He took a risk and now that scene is one of the greatest in history.
3) Audrey Hepburn- Audrey was well known for being one of the easiest stars to work with. This is because she never acted like a star. She was always kind to everyone she met. So be kind.
2) Mickey Rooney- He lived to be 93 years old, and I would say he lived a pretty full life. He has 339 credits as an actor alone. At only 5'2 he still shined on the screen and was often Judy Garland's co-star. I learn from all this to live life to the fullest.
I hope this has taught you a little something about these stars and what we can learn from them. Let me know what you think and don't forget to follow MoonieMag on Instagram and go Like us on Facebook as well!